About Your Dentist
Jaime Baker, DDS
Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
"I love my job! I get to spend every day helping my patients feel better about themselves. By restoring their oral health and creating beautiful smiles, I am able to make a difference and help them in a special way."
"To provide total quality dentistry in a professional and reliable way. To serve my patients in a way that will meet their needs and help them achieve a brilliant smile."
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
- Member of the International Association of Orthodontics
- Member of the Delta Sigma Delta International Dental Fraternity
- Continuing Education in Rotary Endodontics
- Continuing Education in In-Office Bleaching
Doctor of Dental Surgery
Indiana University School of Dentistry - Indianapolis, Indiana
Personal Attention & Professional Excellence
"I constantly try to broaden my knowledge and improve my technical skills. I want to care for my patients' needs and make sure you receive the most beneficial and satisfying care; the kind of care you deserve. I enjoy meeting and interacting with patients and I look forward to serving and working with you to establish a beautiful smile that lasts forever."